Wine should be well-stored inside a storage area with stable temperature – red wines must be stored at 62 – 68 degrees Fahrenheit, while white wine should be at 49 – 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature fluctuation can affect the taste and texture of the wine.
If you want to keep the wine’s flavor and texture intact even after a few days you have opened the bottle, you should store it inside a reliable cooler.
Here is a quick review on this year’s top under counter wine cooler that you should consider investing:
Colzer 15 Inch Wine Cooler
- Product dimensions: 15 x 23 x 33.5 inches (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 30 bottles
- Rated voltage: AC 115 Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Weight: 79.4 lbs.
- Consistent temperature with an adjustable range of 41 – 72 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed with an upgraded compressor and vibration absorption system.
- Has a safety child lock
- Energy-efficient; saves up to 30 percent electricity cost.
- Well-designed for 30 wine bottles at 6-row capacity.
- Designed with high-quality beech shelves.
- It can accommodate 750 ml and larger wine bottles.
- Designed with easy control technology.
- Seamlessly designed.
Kalamera Wine Cooler
- Product dimensions: 23.4 x 33 x 22.4 inches (W x H x D) without handle; 23.4 x 33 x 24.2 inches (W x H x D) with handle
- Capacity: 40 bottles
- Rated current: 1.5 A
- Input voltage: 110 V/ 60 Hz
- Input power: 90 Watts
- Weight: 104.5 lbs.
- Consistent temperature with an adjustable range of 40 – 66 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dual-zone thermostat.
- Designed with advanced cooling technology.
- Designed with Smart Digital Control.
- It comes with well-designed and strong wooden shelves.
- Has built-in hexagon bolt lock that safely locks the cooler.
- Has built-in alarm
SMETA 19 Bottles Wine Cooler
- Product dimensions: 17.1 x 18.7 x 25.6 inches (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 19 bottles
- Input voltage: 110 V
- Input power: 85 Watts
- Weight: 46.3 lbs.
- Consistent temperature with an adjustable range of 39.2 – 64.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Designed with LED Display and touch screen.
- Designed with removable shelves and durable racks. Also, a free-standing option.
- Operates quietly.
- Suitable for all types of beverages.
Northair 24 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Product dimensions: 16.9 x 18.1 x 29.1 inches (L x W x H)
- Capacity: 24 bottles
- Input voltage: 115 V
- Energy usage: .88 kilowatt per hour
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Consistent temperature with an adjustable range of 43 – 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ideal for all types of wines, as well as, beer and champagne.
- Designed with exterior digital LCD Touch Controls
- Designed with a wine cabinet clear reversible door – the door can be opened at 60 degrees.
- Designed with removable beverage shelves.
Was this helpful?
There are more reliable wine coolers that you can find out more. All you need to remember when choosing a wine cooler are these factors:
- Efficiently seals the temperature with adjustable thermostat
- Has a powerful compressor
- Operates quietly
- Comes with smart technology
- The wine capacity
If you need additional details on this, try to visit Perfect Wine Temp’s website.