Straight hair is a classic but timeless hair trend. It never fails to blend in with whatever dress you wear – either casual or formal. It is a hairstyle that never goes out of style.
One of the most recommended hair straightener today is the conair infiniti flat iron. The InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic 1-inch flat iron is now getting a lot of recognition because of its efficacy when it comes to its performance as hair straightener tool; the hair straightener is designed to make all types of hair a gorgeously smooth, straight, and shiny, without damaging the hair – thanks to the Tourmaline ceramic-coated plates.
Here is a quick review of InfinitiPro Conair flat iron to get to know the hair straightener better.
- Product dimensions: 2.5 x 5.4 x 13.9 inches
- Product weight: 1 lb
- Size of the floating plate: 1 inch
- Color: Purple
- Technology: Tourmaline Ceramic (it helps reduce fly away and hair frizz)
- High heat: 455 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed with automatic shut-off when not used.
- Designed with a 1-inch floating plate that gives superior results; since the size of the floating plate is a little thinner than other hair straighteners or other flat irons, it gives a fast and superior result.
- Designed with 30 heat settings, where the highest heat is at 455-degrees Fahrenheit.
- It comes with extra-long plates that allow you to quickly style your hair.
- Smartly designed with Tourmaline Ceramic Technology; this keeps the hair straight, smooth, and shiny. The technology was developed to help reduce the frizz with its anti-frizz capabilities, but at the same time, save the hair from damages caused by constant hair styling – thanks to its anti-static capabilities that some traditional straightening irons don’t have.
- The hair straightener has an extra-smooth surface that provides you a fast glide when straightening the hair. The InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic 1-inch flat iron’s fast glide capability provides better hair straightening result; plus, it reduces the risk of burning the hair.
- Fast to heat-up; at approximately 15 seconds, the hair flattening iron may heat up to ultra-high 455 degrees F – high enough to make a kinky hair straight.
- The InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron emits negative ions, which provides less frizzy hair, while it creates healthy and shiny looking hair.
- It includes .25 fl. oz. bottle of One N’ Only Argan oil that also helps nourish and protect your hair from possible hair dryness and breakage due to hairstyling.
If you would sum all its features, investing in InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic 1-inch flat iron is worth paying for. Through its Tourmaline Ceramic, it is easy to get a salon straight hair even if you are at home.
If you need a more detailed review of this post, you should visit Pin Straight Hair’s website – a reliable review and informative website about flat ironing, hair products, hair care, and even hair treatment.
So, should you purchase one or not? If you love to have a very nice, shiny, and straight hair without the need to go to the salon, you should consider buying InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic.