The subwoofer is one of the important pieces of the audio sound system; it is committed to reproducing low-pitched sound frequencies, making your music experience extraordinary inside your car – you can now enjoy carpool, the next level.
But what size do you need for your car subwoofer?
With so many options to choose from, choosing the right car subwoofer can be very confusing; fortunately, this information about quality budget subwoofers will help you choose the right subwoofer for your car.
There are three types of the subwoofer – the subwoofer driver, vehicle specific subwoofer, and powered subwoofer.
- Subwoofer Driver – These types can come in between 8 inches and 15 inches; it is usually mounted inside the enclosure of the subwoofer to function properly. The subwoofer driver is usually powered by the external amplifier.
- Vehicle specific subwoofer – These types are specifically designed for trucks, cars, and SUVs; however, you should not buy these if you are looking for huge bass.
- Powered Subwoofer – If you are looking for a subwoofer combined with an amplifier, you got to choose this type of subwoofer. Space-wise, the powered subwoofer does not take too much space inside your car.
If its subwoofer driver you are looking for, there are four different sizes – 8’s, 10’s, 12’s and the 15’s.
- 8’s subwoofer – 8” subwoofer is one of the common woofers you’ll find in some vehicles. It offers an excellent job in emphasizing bass sound for classical, jazz, and other similar acoustic music. Also, since the subwoofer is smaller and more agile, it’ll give you a quick and clear frequency.
- 10’s subwoofer – The 10” subwoofer will give you a quicker response in absorbing and producing heavy drums or rock type of music. Also, it is flexible enough to produce the right sound, volume, and frequency like those produced during a live concert.
- 12’s subwoofer – The 12” subwoofer is the most versatile among the rest of the subwoofer. It can accommodate almost all varieties of music; it can handle the crisp sound of a drum, almost similar to 10” subwoofer and can capture the subtle sound from rap music almost similar to 15” subwoofer.
- 15’s subwoofer – If you are looking for the right and a heavily synthesized subwoofer that can accommodate every unique sound and can capture every unique rapper’s words, you have to choose 15” subwoofer.
When choosing the right size of the subwoofer, you have to determine what quality sound you want to hear inside your car; However, with the right car. In other words, when choosing the right subwoofer, you have to determine if it’ll fit inside the sound system; for instance, a 15” dual subwoofer won’t fit inside a tiny Honda civic coupe.
To help you even more, here are the best budget subwoofers under $400:
• Rockford Fosgate Punch P2D4-12
• Kicker Comp Series 43C104
• Pioneer Champion TSW311S4
• Pioneer Champion TSW261S4
• Skar Audio EV-12 S4
If you need further details, just visit reliable sources like this.